Proudly providing water and wastewater service to thousands of Floridians since 1999.

Start/Stop Service

Welcome to the FGUA! We’re glad that you’re here. If you need to setup services, close an account, turn off service, or if you’re moving, you’re in the right place. Click on the appropriate button below for more information.

Water Droplet Cartoon lifting Dumbell

Start Service

For customers wishing to turn on water or wastewater service.

Start service »

Stop Service

For existing customers wishing to turn off water or wastewater service.

Learn more »

Transfer Service

Moving to another FGUA service area? Learn how to transfer your account.

Move services »

« Back to Customers
Skip to content